In a man’s dream, being on a balcony suggests an awareness of his need for status.
In a woman’s dream this suggests a degree of protection.
In both it can represent the need for far-sightedness.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Balcony To see or dream that you are on a balcony, refers to your desire to be seen and noticed.It may also mean that you are on your way up the social ladder.If the balcony collapsed or seemed dangerous, you may hear sad news about, or from, distant friends.
- Balcony For lovers to dream of making sad adieus on a balcony, long and perhaps final separation may follow. Balcony also denotes unpleasant news of absent friends.
- Balcony When we dream of being raised above the ground in some way, we are beginning to recognize our spiritual competence or progression.There is perhaps an element of danger or arrogance in such a position.
- Balcony Psychologically we are searching for power within a situation in which we feel powerless.
- Balcony To dream of being on a balcony suggests that we are searching for a higher status than we have at present.To dream of being underneath a balcony indicates that we are aware of other people’s need for status.At the same time we may be hiding from our own responsibilities.
- Balcony (Or ledge, sill etc.) We all have need for support within our lives and a balcony indicates both support and protectiveness. Being raised from the ground it can also represent the mother in her protective guise.
- Balcony Sitting in a balcony during the summertime in a dream means comfort, dispelling aggravations, recovering from an illness, or exposing one’s secrets.A balcony in a dream also could mean honor, or if seen with the city walls, then it represents the governor of the town, or it could mean the…
- Balcony Standing on a balcony looking out at lovely surroundings implies happiness, particularly in love. Looking out at storms or other ominous symbols indicates obstacles ahead. Standing on the ground looking up at a balcony indicates aspirations. How they turn out depends on other symbols in the dream. If the balcony…