To see vacant tellers, foretells business losses. Giving out gold money, denotes carelessness; receiving it, great gain and prosperity.
To see silver and bank-notes accumulated, increase of honor and fortune. You will enjoy the highest respect of all classes.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Bank To see a bank in your dream, symbolizes your desires for financial security.Also see “ATM Card / ATM Machine”
- Bank / Banker A bank suggests a secure space, where our spiritual resources are stored and increased with effort.It may also signify a place where an exchange of energy or power takes place.The banker represents the controlling, knowledgeable part of ourselves and thus our right to have personal management of our spiritual assets.
- Bank / Banker Our internal resources need to be available to us in such a way that we have energy in reserve. Our emotional resources, such as self-confidence, social ability and wisdom, are secure, although there may be some insecurity over the actual management of those resources.
- Bank / Banker Money and personal resources tend to be the things with which most people have difficulty.In our everyday life our financial, mental or spiritual resources may need careful management from a professional perspective. Our sense of security, without which it is difficult to venture into the world, needs to be properly…
- Bank / Banker In a woman’s dream a banker may represent a type of father figure and the bank, depending on her own inherent personal abilities, a secure space.A man’s dream is more likely to depict his own relationship with the material world.
- Bank draft (See Bill ofexchange)
- Bank Robbery To dream that you are robbing a bank, signifies that you are wasting too much energy on something. You are in danger of depleting your inner resources.If you witness a bank robbery in your dream, it is a warning that you should not gossip or tell your secrets to strangers,…
- Piggy Bank To dream of a piggy bank symbolizes greediness and missed opportunities.It may also be a sign that you have been acting selfishly, or being overly stubborn.