(India, interpretation of dreams)
For unmarried women to dream of giving of birth to children, is indicative of inevitable adultery.
For married women it indicates happy confinement.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Birth To dream of giving birth can represent the beginning of a new project or stage of life. More obviously, it can also represent anxiety about being pregnant.If you dream that you are giving birth to a monster (or anything non-human), this suggests that you are holding back from expressing your…
- Birth For a married woman to dream of giving birth to a child, great joy and a handsome legacy is foretold.For a single woman, loss of virtue and abandonment by her lover.
- Birth The urge to care, to love and to give birth are all suggested by dreams of birth.It may be both a spiritual – and, therefore, an unselfish – need as well as an emotional one.
- Birth Psychologically, we are coming to terms with our own existence and perhaps are recognizing our own validity.
- Birth We tend to dream of birth at the beginning of a new way of life, a new attitude, new ability, or a new project – also when we become aware of the death of old ways of being.
- Birth A woman will often dream of small animals and fish as she approaches pregnancy and birth.A man is more likely to dream of protecting the child or the mother in some fashion.
- Birth If one sees his mother giving birth to him in a dream, and should he be ill, it means the approach of his death.(Also see Childbirth; Giuing birth)
- Birth The birth of a human child is a universal symbol for good news, happiness, and/or a whole new life.The birth of twins or triplets indicates wealth.If the birth involved friendly animals such as dogs, cats, horses or dolphins, then allies who will be of great assistance to you soon surround…
- Birth Certificate To see your birth certificate in your dream symbolizes your self-confidence. Consider the condition of the birth certificate - if it was damaged or torn, your confidence is failing.To dream that you lose your birth certificate denotes confusion about your own self-identity.If you dream of someone stealing your birth certificate,…
- Birth Control To see or use birth control in your dream, suggests that you are repressing your creativity, or holding back some aspect of yourself.This dream can also be a straightforward representation of your anxieties about pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases.
- Birth control (Condom; Contraceptive device; Diaphragm) To use a contraceptive in a dream means throwing one’s money into the drain, wasting one’s wealth, depriving one’s children from their legitimate inheritance. Using a contraceptive in a dream also signifies impeachment from office or losing the election or divorcing one’s wife or changing one’s…
- Giving birth (See Childbirth)
- Virgin Birth To dream about an immaculate conception (virgin birth) signifies spiritual harmony and potential.Alternatively, this dream can also represent a repressed fear of sexuality, remorse over past actions, or difficulties in relationships.