To see a birthday cake in your dream is a wonderful omen, meaning the best of your wishes will be realized.
It also represents your willingness to share your life with others.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Cake If a poor person sees himself eating modified bread or a cake in a dream, it means sickness or loss of something one is anticipating to receive.(Also see Bread)
- Cake Sensual enjoyment and celebration is represented in dreams by cakes.
- Cake If you dream of eating cake, you will have success in an upcoming endeavor.
- Wedding Cake Dreaming about a wedding cake suggests that you are feeling bitter or sad about a disappointment in love. You may also feel like you are not getting your fair share of attention from a certain person.In particular, a partially eaten wedding cake represents lost opportunities in romance.To dream of the…
- Birthday There may be a sense of anticipation about something which lifts us away from the ordinary. We may have a gift or talent which is now usable.
- Birthday Dreaming of a birthday signifies that we have the right to celebrate – either an anniversary or a new phase in life.
- Birthday Any celebration is a time for a release of or change in energy, and a birthday gives an opportunity to look back and take stock, from a spiritual perspective, either of the year just past or of the decade.
- Birthday To dream of a birthday is a signal of poverty and falsehood to the young, to the old, long trouble and desolation.
- Birthday Dreaming of your own, or another person’s birthday, means good luck is coming your way.To dream of birthday presents - or receiving a birthday card - has the same meaning as above.If you dream that people forgot your birthday, your dream may be telling you that you have forgotten something…
- Birthday Presents Receiving happy surprises, means a multitude of high accomplishments. Working people will advance in their trades. Giving birthday presents, denotes small deferences, if given at a fe^te or reception.