Dreaming of bread is a very good omen.
It signifies the positive qualities and great things you have learned on your journey in life.
Also see “Toast”
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Rye Bread To see or eat rye bread in your dreams, foretells you will have a cheerful and well-appointed home.
- Bread (India, interpretation of dreams) You will succeed in earthly business pursuits. Eating good bread indicates good health and long life. Burnt bread is a sign of funeral and so is bad.
- Bread (Loaf; Knowledge; Life; Longevity; Money; Mother; Nanny; Needs; Prosperity; Religion; A strong person.) When bread is made from bleached flour in a dream, it means blessed earnings and a comfortable life. When it is made with unbleached flour in a dream, it means disturbances in one’s life.It is said that…
- Bread We are looking at our experiences and our basic needs. Unleavened breads, such as chappatis, matzos, pancakes and tortillas, have symbolic importance in a number of religions. Fancy breads can show a recognition of cultural diversity.
- Bread Dreaming of bread connects us with our need for basic emotional and physical or material needs.To be sharing bread in a dream represents our ability to share our experience with others so that they may learn.
- Bread If the bread is out of the ordinary or has an unusual taste, we may be unsure of what we really need out of life. We may not be following the most productive course of action in our lives.
- Bread Bread has always been symbolic of life itself.In its highest aspect it is considered to be spiritual nourishment – manna.It can also represent the need to share spiritual knowledge.
- Bread For a woman to dream of eating bread, denotes that she will be afflicted with children of stubborn will, for whom she will spend many days of useless labor and worry.To dream of breaking bread with others, indicates an assured competence through life.To see a lot of impure bread, want…
- Corn bread (See Bread)
- Loaf of bread (Money) In a dream, a loaf of bread represents little money, little earnings, or a small wage.(Also see Bread)
- Stale bread (Cheap; Inexpensive; Shoddy prices)