Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Brother A dream about your real brother should be interpreted according to your real life relationship. Dreaming of a brother you don’t have means you feel the need to express yourself more fully.
- Brother A brother can represent both feelings of kinship and of rivalry.In a man’s dream an older brother can represent experience and authority, while a younger brother suggests vulnerability and possibly lack of maturity.In a woman’s dream, a younger brother can represent a sense of rivalry, but also of vulnerability, whether…
- Brother This category in a dream includes, the grandfather, the maternal and the paternal uncles and whoever has a share in one’s inheritance.A brother in a dream means having shareholders in one’s business.
- Brother in-law Having a brother in-law in a dream and particularly for someone who does not have in-laws means strength, peace and tranquility.
- Brother and Sister (China, interpretation of dreams) A fight breaks out among brothers or sisters: fortune strikes You go separate way with your brother or sister: you’ll have a bad quarrel with someone