Dreaming of chocolate could mean you feel unappreciated for a recent success.
It can also signify the need for special treatment from an unattentive friend or loved one.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Chocolate To dream of chocolate, denotes you will provide abundantly for those who are dependent on you.To see chocolate candy, indicates agreeable companions and employments.If sour, illness or other disappointments will follow.To drink chocolate, foretells you will prosper after a short period of unfavorable reverses.
- Chocolate In the mayan culture chocolate was food fit for the gods.This puts it in the framework of food for the soul and the release of our best efforts.
- Chocolate Emotionally comforting, chocolate in a dream has a soothing effect.If we are eating or being given chocolate we need such soothing.If giving to someone else we are capable of soothing hurt and distress.The quality of the chocolate may be important.
- Chocolate It is now well known that chocolate contains an essential amino acid called tryptophan which is essential to our wellbeing. Dreaming of chocolate may highlight a very real need for the beneficial effects of such a food.
- Chocolate Often highlighted as a suitable gift for lovers, in a woman’s dream such a gift may signify an unrecognized potential in a relationship.In a man’s dream he may recognize in himself the need to care for and appreciate others.
- Chocolate As something considered to be the food of the gods and of the spirits, chocolate suggests sensuality and enjoyment and freedom from the mundane.
- Chocolate If the dream is positive - such as enjoying some chocolates with a friend or lover - then this is a symbol for happiness and contentment.If, however, you dream of a stomachache or toothache resulting from eating chocolate, you need to curb overindulgence in foods of any kind.
- Hot Chocolate To dream about hot chocolate predicts good health and general contentment.