Cows in dreams represent wealth, happiness and femininity.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Cow The eternal feminine, especially the mother or mother figure, is often depicted by the cow.This is partly because it provides milk and nourishment.
- Cow See animals
- Cow A cow in a dream represents longevity.A black or a yellow cow represents happiness, prosperity and a good harvest.A white spot on a cow’s face means firmness if seen in a dream at the early part of the year.The piebald cow or a cow blotched with white and black in…
- Cow In ancient societies, a person’s wealth was defined by the number of cattle he or she owned. Cows have also long been a symbol for love, nurturing, kindness, and generosity. Dreaming of a live, happy cow, especially one with a calf, is almost always a positive symbol, and other symbols…
- Cow (India, interpretation of dreams) Milking cow is a sign of riches.To be pursued by a cow indicates an overtaking enemy.
- Cow bell (See Bell)
- Milking a cow (See Milk; Milking)
- Mooing of a cow (See Sound of animals)
- Wild cow (See Oryx)