(See Messmate; Table)
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Dining Room Dreams set in dining rooms are symbolic of relationship status.If the feeling and events of the dream were positive, this means you are happy in a real life relationship.If the dream was negative or frightening, you may be feeling nervous or guilty about a friendship situation.To dream of being alone…
- Table (Dining table) A dining table with its food ready to serve in a dream means blessings, accepting an invitation to dinner or lunch, financial comfort, status and winning victory over one’s enemy.In this case, one’s enemy is hunger.The food placed on the table represents a booty. Clearing the dinner table…
- Table A table being a focus for meeting, whether socially or professionally, is usually recognized in dreams as a symbol of decision making.There can be an element of ritual associated with the image of a table.As a place for a family rendezvous, we may consider meals eaten around a table to…
- Table To dream of dealing with a table or list of objects, or perhaps actions, instils a sense of order in our lives.It represents our ability to create order out of chaos.In sitting around a table if rectangular the top end will suggest higher status than the bottom end.
- Table A table can represent spiritual judgement and legislation.As a dividing line between those with authority and those without, it signifies a barrier to be crossed.
- Table For a table to appear in a dream is often to do with communal activity and with our social affiliations. Rugs and other soft furnishings may show what we need in the way of cosseting, and may reflect our tactile nature.
- Table To dream of setting a table preparatory to a meal, foretells happy unions and prosperous circumstances.To see empty tables, signifies poverty or disagreements.To clear away the table, denotes that pleasure will soon assume the form of trouble and indifference.To eat from a table without a cloth, foretells that you will…
- Table To see a table in your dream represents social unity and the potential for a gathering to go well.If you dream that you are setting the table, you are experiencing good self-confidence.
- Table Tennis A game of table tennis in a dream, if evenly matched, predicts that you will easily achieve your current goals. But if the contest was definitely one-sided, you will have to contend with some strong rivalry before you get what you want.These meanings apply whether you participated in the game…
- Table of contents (Chapters; Drawers; Scrolls) In a dream, the table of contents represents the subject of a hardcover book containing the bezels of wisdom, or a book of knowledge.It also means a rich woman, a rich man, a report card, forthcoming benefits, a register, an astrological sign, a scroll, or a drawer.
- Table companion (See Messmate)
- Pool Table If you dream of a pool table, you need to get better at cooperating with others.
- Round Table Spiritually the table suggests a centre, but one from which all things can begin. Partly because of the tales of king arthur, there are various myths associated with a round table, but essentially it indicates that everyone is equal in status and has an equal right to express an opinion.
- Round Table The round table is a representation of the heavens, since the 12 knights are the signs of the zodiac.It also suggests resolution since it gives no one person status over another.In dreams we are continually trying to create perfection and this is one such dream that calls on archetypal images.
- Round Table A round table in a dream is a symbol of wholeness.In mundane terms it can suggest negotiation, since it is used to allow everyone the opportunity to express an opinion.
- Sharing a table (See Messmate)
- Vanity Table To dream about a vanity table is a lucky omen. Good luck is coming your way.