To dream of seeing a hammer, denotes you will have some discouraging obstacles to overcome in order to establish firmly your fortune.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Hammer Dreams that feature hammers suggest the need to create new goals to keep yourself challenged.
- Hammer The hammer is a symbol of the old forge gods such as thor and vulcan and with a head of iron is a symbol of craftsmanship and good work. When the hammer is a double-sided one known as the labrys it signifies justice and vengeance.It was used by the amazons,…
- Hammer In dreams the hammer will signify the judicial application of force rather than out-and-out aggression. Haephestos, a greek forge god, crafted beautiful artefacts for his fellow gods with the use of the hammer.
- Hammer Dreaming of hammers or blunt instruments highlights the more aggressive and masculine side of our nature.There may be the feeling that there is an aspect of our personality that needs crafting or shaping if we are to function effectively.
- Hammer In a woman’s dream the hammer may signify masculine authority, though in a man’s dream it will be more to do with his creativity.The labrys may appear when we are attempting to balance the various drives and motivations we have.
- Hammer (Claw hammer; Mallet; Sledge; Stone hammer) A hammer in a dream represents the one who has the upper hand, advantage, or influence. Holding a hammer in a dream means receiving honor and great benefits.A hammer in a dream also represents one’s helper and it could mean money for one who…
- Claw hammer (See Hammer)
- Stone hammer (See Hammer; Stone’)