To be hiding something suggests we have issues over our own personal privacy or sense of value.
If we dream that someone is hiding something from us it may suggest a lack of trust in either direction.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Hide / Hidden When information is hidden in a dream it is most likely that at this stage we have not progressed enough spiritually to be able to handle it.
- Hide / Hidden In waking life we become very good at hiding our emotions.A dream in which we must make an effort to uncover something suggests we perhaps need to understand why we do this. When an object is hidden in dreams we may have to first give ourselves permission to reveal whatever…
- Hide To dream of the hide of an animal, denotes profit and permanent employment.
- Hide (See Concealment; Dye; Irreligious)
- Hide and Seek If you dream of playing hide and seek, you are keeping some secret or withholding information from friends and/or family members. However, you may be getting ready to reveal and confess before somebody finds out.This dream also strongly suggests a need for security and protection.If you dream that no one…
- Hidden To dream that you have hidden away any object, denotes embarrassment in your circumstances.To find hidden things, you will enjoy unexpected pleasures.For a young woman to dream of hiding objects, she will be the object of much adverse gossip, but will finally prove her conduct orderly.
- Hidden goodness (Herbal medicine; Medicinal plant; Wild plants)
- Hidden Passage To dream of a hidden passageway, indicates hidden power and your desire for inner exploration and self-discovery.Something needs to emerge from your unconscious - and when it does, you will discover new opportunities and increase your level of consciousness.
- Hidden road (See Road)
- Hidden treasure (Boy; Enemy; Power; Snake; Troves; Unjust ruler; Woman) Ifthe treasure one discovers in his dream is hidden by a previous generation, it means receiving an inheritance, lawful earnings, a booty, a son from adultery, or it could represent an orphan because it comes from someone else’s earnings.