To see an intruder in your dream, represents your feelings of guilt. Consider also what unfamiliar feelings or thoughts may be breaking into your peace of mind.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Intruder Spiritually it is possible to put ourselves in danger of being open to desecration.The self is a sacred space, but until we understand that it is inviolable, we can be open to challenge.The appearance of an intruder in dreams can indicate this.
- Intruder To dream of an intruder has an obvious connection with sex and threats to one’s sexuality.The intruder is also that part of ourselves that does not handle our fears and doubts properly, but makes us feel insecure.In dreams, this figure needs to be challenged.
- Intruder As human beings, we are very conscious of our own personal space. Dreaming of an intruder or prowler indicates that we are feeling threatened in some way.
- Intruder Particularly in women’s dreams, the intruder is often masculine, indicating a need to defend ourselves.In a man’s dream an intruder is more representative of his unruly side.
- Intruder The intruder in a woman’s dream is often a personification of her own animus.In a man’s dream it characterizes his shadow.In either case it suggests the need for a change in attitude in order for the dreamer to be able to have a full and meaningful relationship with himself. You…
- Intruder In a dream, an intruder represents a stranger, a low spirited person who is much humiliated by others because of his cast or origin.In a dream, an intruder also may represent a messenger, a lively person, or a restless one.