(Seedling; Tree) Planting a tree in a dream means receiving honors or befriending a noble person, depending on the value, quality and substance of such a tree. Planting a seedling that does not grow in a dream means growing pains, depression and sufferings.
A tree that grows in the dream represents one’s dealing with others.
In this sense, it could either grow or die.
The branches of a tree represent one’s brethren and children.
(Also see Tree)
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Planting Seeing an arable land or planting it in a dream means finding work, or doing someone a favor with ulterior motives, or performing a duty from which one hopes to receive benefits at a later time. Planting in a dream also means that one’s wife will become pregnant.If one sees…
- Acacia tree (Arabic Gum; Dyes; Mimosa tree; Ornamental flowers; Perfume) Seeing this tree in a dream means stinginess, evil and behaving with the actions of the dwellers of hell-fire.
- Apple tree An apple tree in a dream represents a good man who serves his community and cares about it.(Also see Tree)
- Bay Tree A palmy leisure awaits you in which you will meet many pleasing varieties of diversions. Much knowledge will be reaped in the rest from work.It is generally a good dream for everybody.
- Blessed Tree (See Olive tree)
- Buckthorn tree (Genus Zizyphus; Jujube tree; Lotus tree; Shrubs) In a dream, this warm climate buckthorn family tree that grows datelike fruit represents a noble and a generous woman, or a noble and a generous man.The greener is its color, the greater is such a person.Seeing the buckthorn tree in a dream…
- Camphor tree (See Camphor)
- Carob tree (See Tree)
- Christmas Tree To see a Christmas Tree in your dream, symbolizes family gatherings, celebrations and family relationships. You may be experiencing some anxieties and stress in your home life.This dream also signifies a passage of time, self-development and spiritual enlightenment. Consider the feelings and emotions that you usually experience during the holiday…
- Christmas Tree To dream of a Christmas tree, denotes joyful occasions and auspicious fortune.To see one dismantled, foretells some painful incident will follow occasions of festivity.
- Conifer tree (Pitch; Resin) In a dream, a conifer tree means travels.(Also see Resin)
- Crack in a tree A crack in a tree in a dream means that one’s family members will brace against him.
- Cypress tree (See Tree)
- Evergreen oak tree (See Oak tree)
- Evergreen tree (See Camphor)
- Fig / Fig Tree The fig is known to enhance psychic ability and also has a direct connection with the beginning of physical life.The sacred fig is the bo tree and is revered by buddhists and hindus alike.It was beneath this tree that guatama buddha received enlightenment. Jesus is said to have blasted the…
- Fig / Fig Tree Because the ‘fruit’ of a fig is actually a specialized structure, an involuted (nearly closed) receptacle with many small flowers arranged on the inner surface, it has come to represent intuition and wisdom and their application in the ordinary world.This gives it an association with the tree of knowledge, the…
- Fig / Fig Tree Often because of its shape, the fig is associated with sexuality, fertility, masculinity and prosperity.To dream of eating figs may well be a recognition that some kind of celebration is necessary although equally that a situation holds more potential than at first thought.
- Fig / Fig Tree Because it holds many seeds, the fig is seen as a potent fertility symbol.In a woman’s dream this image may represent her partner’s fertility and, therefore, his ability to father children.In a man’s dream it is more likely to suggest his virility.
- Fig tree (See Tree)