Polar bears in dreams, are prognostic of deceit, as misfortune will approach you in a seeming fair aspect. Your bitterest enemies will wear the garb of friendship. Rivals will try to supersede you.
To see the skin of one, denotes that you will successfully overcome any opposition.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Polar Bear To see a polar bear in your dream, signifies a reawakening. You are about to start expressing deep emotions that need to be released.
- Bear If you dream of being chased or attacked by a bear, it suggests that you are dealing with competition or aggression in real life. Bears in dreams can also symbolize a period of introspection and thinking.
- Bear Bear is significant of overwhelming competition in pursuits of every kind.To kill a bear, portends extrication from former entanglements.A young woman who dreams of a bear will have a threatening rival or some misfortune.
- Bear The mother appears in dreams in many forms, the bear being one of them.The image may be of the possessive, devouring mother or of the all-caring mother.If it is recognized in the dream that the bear is masculine, the image may then be of an overbearing person, or possibly the…
- Bear The bear symbolizes spiritual strength and power, both latent – for example, when a bear hibernates – and also apparent.In shamanism the bear is a very powerful totem animal – a form of guardian.
- Bear Psychologically, we have recognized the need to meet the force of our own creativity.As a symbol from a play on words, it can also suggest stamina, whether we are able to bear or put up with certain difficulties.
- Bear To have a bear appear alive in a dream indicates aggression, or if it is dead, the handling of one’s deeper negative instincts.To dream of a toy bear – i.E.A teddy bear – shows a childlike need for security.
- Bear As a protective force in both men’s and women’s dreams, the bear can represent maternal energy.
- Bear (Mammal) In a dream, a bear represents someone with a physical infirmity, who is evil, deceitful, perfidious and betraying.A bear in a dream also represents a dull and a heavy looking woman who takes pleasure in partying, uninhibitedness and enjoying all types of entertainment.Seeing a bear in a dream also…
- Bear (China, interpretation of dreams) You see a bear or a group of bears: you’ll bear a high-achiever child
- Bear trainer (Circus; Hunter) A bear trainer is the one who hunts it, trains it, teaches it to dance and to obey his orders.A bear trainer in a dream represents a teacher who teaches good conduct to ignorant people, or a coach of a woman singer. He also represents people who illicit…
- Great Bear (See Constellations)
- Koala Bear If you dreamed of a koala bear, this generally menas that you will have good luck in friendship and love. However, if it tried to attack you, or you saw koalas fighting with each other, you can expect some setbacks.
- Little Bear (See Constellations)
- Teddy Bear To dream of a teddy bear suggests a need to be comforted and cared for. You may be reminiscing about earlier times in your life when things were less complicated and you had more security.This dream may also signify an immature relationship.