If you dream of being in a strip club, you have been repressing thoughts and emotions that need to come out into the open.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Strip / Stripper To dream that you are stripping, indicates repression of your personal and physical desires. You are yearning for greater self-expression.If you dream of seeing a stripper and feeling disgusted, you are nervous about discovering the real truth about a certain person or situation.If you enjoyed the strip show, then your…
- Club If you dream of being in a fun-filled nightclub, a happy and exciting social life is in your future.If you see yourself as the guest of honor at a nightclub party, the event represents a microcosm of your life, complete with private crushes and petty rivalries.To dream of drifting into…
- Club (Cudgel) In a dream, a club means scolding and rebuking someone.If used as a baton in a dream, then it means subjugating and humiliating someone, or it could mean having the upper hand or having the wealth and power to do good or evil.(Also see Knocker)
- Club To dream of being approached by a person bearing a club, denotes that you will be assailed by your adversaries, but you will overcome them and be unusually happy and prosperous; but if you club any one, you will undergo a rough and profitless journey.
- Club (People) Organized ritual and dance as an expression of an inner rhythm is an important part of the progression to spiritual awareness n it requires a certain level of maturity to be at ease being part of a group, so to dream of being with a crowd and enjoying the interaction,…
- Club (People) When we dream of being in a club such as a night-spot or sports club, we are highlighting the right of every human being to belong to a group with common aims and beliefs.
- Club (Weapon) The club as a weapon is a stereotype of masculinity, although rather crudely expressed in this instance.The type of club used in the game of golf for instance suggests the ability to use masculinity in a more refined way.
- Club (Weapon) To dream of using a weapon to club someone denotes an inner turmoil that has remained unexpressed.It may also depict our feelings of violence against ourselves.
- Club (Weapon) Rather obviously, a club can be taken as a symbol of the penis in both male and female dreams.
- Country Club A dream involving country club activities is a forerunner of unpleasant news.
- Club (Weapon) We have great strength at our disposal, for which we need to find an outlet.